Monday, September 29, 2008

And now for something completely different....

A brief departure from sports for the moment...

Some of you occasionally visit my other blogs like Grains N Grapes (I have a regular gig writing for the Mid Atlantic Brewing News), and GibberingIdiots (entertainment - I minored in film in college). Today I started a new blog - http://www.rabbitskulldesign.com/

Rabbit Skull is the name that I utilized while selling flash to tattoo artists in Philadelphia.

This is an on-line portfolio for me that I posted, in part, because I recently did some character sketches for the internet zombie movie currently being chronicled on-line in conjunction with the BBC here.

Over the next couple of weeks/months I will slowly but surely upload a variety of examples of my work from my portfolio. Here's a taste, though, with a couple of unpublished editorial cartoons I did back in 2004 (honestly, the wife has been on me to post these for quite some time...I just figured they were no longer timely). Please pay special attention to the bat in the second one (all art is copyright, Kevin M. Smith) -

More later. Enjoy, and feel free, as always, to comment - and yes, I know I have Bonds batting from the wrong side of the plate.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

Perhaps you might contribute to what I requested on my blog today? It appears you have way more talent than I was expecting from anyone, and it would be good to be guaranteed at least one truly good drawing...